I always happen to have many left over Nilla Wafers so I use them to make cupcakes for dessert :)
2-1/2 cups Nilla Wafers (crushed)
1/4 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1 cup milk
3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prep a mini muffin pan with liners.
2. Start by crushing up the nilla wafers.
3. Mix the crumbs with the flour and baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. Add the milk, and stir in the egg. Then add the honey and the vanilla.
5. Now carefully spoon the batter into the prepped liners.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven, cool on a wire rack.
7. I made a whipped cream frosting and topped it with a banana slice.